Collin began his career in the financial services industry in the spring of 2017 as an intern for Waddell & Reed. Upon graduating from Drake University, he began working for Cathy and Tim McLaughlin as an advisor assistant. In 2020, Collin became a financial advisor and continues to assist Cathy and Tim, as well as his own clients.
Family & Personal
Collin and his wife, Emily, live in Des Moines with their rescue dog, Daisy. Collin enjoys spending time with his family and friends, as well as golfing, going on walks, and cheering on his favorite sports teams.
- Board Member & Young Professionals Advisor, Society of Financial Service Professionals – Central Iowa Chapter
- Drake University - Bachelors in Business Administration with a concentration in Personal Finance Planning & Investments
- Securities: Series 7 & 66 held through LPL Financial – Offering investment advisory services and securities in multiple states.
- Insurance: Life, Accident and Health, and Variable Life – Offering insurance products and services in multiple states.
Favorite Philanthropic Organizations
- Joshua Christian Academy at Hope + Elim
- 100 Men on a Mission - Des Moines Chapter
- Everybody Wins! Iowa