Rob is an LPL Financial Advisor. He and his family moved to Iowa in 2014 from Las Vegas, NV. He specializes in comprehensive financial planning, retirement planning, insurance planning, education planning, investment planning, and estate planning. Previously, Rob worked as a Registered Representative with World Group Securities in Rockville, MD.
Rob is a CFP® professional, which is widely recognized as the standard of excellence for financial planners. Only 35% of financial advisors in the Unites States are Certified Financial Planner™ professionals*.
Family & Personal
He enjoys golf, sports, spending time with his wife and kids and staying active within the community.
- Society of Financial Service Professionals - Central Iowa Chapter
- Securities: Series 7 & 66 held through LPL Financial
- Offering investment advisory services and securities in multiple states.
- Insurance: Life, Accident and Health, and Variable Life
- Offering insurance products and services in multiple states.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. License 285956
- American University
- Masters of Business Administration, Kogod School of Business – Finance; Global Information Technology
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Bachelors of Science – Nuclear Medicine
LPL Financial is not affiliated with any other entities referenced.
*263,030 Personal Financial Advisors in the US (https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes132052.htm) and 93,032 CFP® professionals (https://www.cfp.net/knowledge/reports-and-statistics/professional-demographics).