Tim began his career as a financial advisor in 2010. He thoroughly enjoys working with clients to help them pursue their goals.
Tim's focus is in client relationship management, investment analysis, survivor-needs planning and practice management strategies.
In his spare time, Tim enjoys spending time with his wife, Laura, his daughter, Leah, and the rest of his family. Tim also enjoys serving in various ministries, reading, and watching Hawkeye football and basketball.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. License 266163
- University of Iowa
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Tippie College of Business
- Capital City Connection
- Society of Financial Service Professionals - Central Iowa Chapter
- Past Board Member
- Securities: Series 7 & 66 held through LPL Financial
- Offering investment advisory services and securities in multiple states.
- Insurance: Life, Accident and Health, and Variable Life
- Offering insurance products and services in multiple states.
LPL Financial is not affiliated with any other entities referenced.